Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Alabama Food Crawl

Ellen just left to fly back to California. We had a blast while she was here. We ate... we shopped.. we ate... we shopped... you get the drill.
The food crawl began at an outdoor bistro down in Fairhope. My family and I watch a show on the food network called Diners-Drive ins and Dives. They feature places all across the country that have yummy food. We are lucky enough to have a few of these places right here in my neck of the Deep South.

Panini Pete's was the first stop on our food crawl.


Delicious panini sandwiches with everything homemade. 

Of course we couldn't leave without dessert. Homemade benyay's ( I don't know how to spell them the real way)


 Followed by a lovely dinner out with the kids.


Ellen thinks I shouldn't let the dogs on my chairs... what do you think?

More to come later. The food crawl continues.

No comments: