Thursday, November 10, 2011

lets catch up!

First half of this year Teds district won a sales contest. With that...
we won a trip to ARUBA!!

the view from the plane flying into Aruba.

The island of Aruba is just 6 miles off the coast of Venezuela.

Oh yea!!

messing with the color tricks on my camera.




It was so nice to see land and a BLUE sky.

We took a charter bus from the airport. These pictures were taken on our ride from the airport to the resort



I spent the first few hours of the plane ride in a euphoric love fest with my children. I was so loving them that I couldn't stand it. Perhaps it's because I was getting a five day brake from them.
My Mom flew in to spoil them take care of them. 
They were left alone with a credit card, a car, and no adult supervision, except for Gramma Kitty of course but she doesn't really count since she doesn't tell ANY of her grand children NO!!

more Aruba adventures to come!!


No comments: