Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SWEET HOME ALABAMA


WELL IT'S DONE...TED HAS FINALLY GOTTEN A JOB!! I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS SO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY WE ARE AND EXCITED. WE WILL BE RE-LOCATING DEEP DOWN SOUTH TO ALABAMA. WE WILL BE LIVING ON THE GULF COAST NEAR THE WATER AND THE POTTERY BARN. PRIORITIES YA KNOW.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND SUPPORT AND FOR HELPING US THROUGH THIS VERY TOUGH BUT MEMORABLE TIME. I WILL BE NEEDING MORE LOVE AND SUPPORT AS I CONTINUE MY JOURNEY TO ANOTHER STATE IN WHICH I WILL KNOW NO-ONE. I WILL CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE LOVE AND HUMOR WHEREVER I GO AND PROVE TO PEOPLE EVERYWHERE THAT ONE CAN BE HAPPY ANYWHERE IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ATTITUDE. THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. IT'S WHAT YOU PUT OUT THAT YOU GET BACK SO HERE WE GO.. YA READY FOR ANOTHER KAMINSKI FAMILY ADVENTURE???

7 comments:

Mere said...

I love you and I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait to visit on my volleyball free summers!!! love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!! miss you like crazy!!! When will you move???? hopefully after christmas!!!

Sarah K. said...

Congratulations, but from NH to Alabama??????? Good luck!! We love you and are sooooo happy for you. we know you will do great. I truly was hoping you could come back here, but I guess the plan for you is different. Keep up the blog because we will keep checking on you.

Erinn said...

I am so happy for you! I think that is the best news I hear all year.
Now, can Ted get Eric a job??? :)

Erinn

Shelley said...

do i smell a book in all of this? I think Terra Celeste Publishing may be interested...

Erik Hansen said...

SO STOKED FOR YOU GUYS!!! Since you're probably not going to hear the word "stoked" in Alabama, I figured I'd use it for old-time sake :)

Erik Hansen said...

One more thing...don't forget your heart rate monitor :)

Loopy for the Loupee's said...

YEAH!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you. I have been praying non stop for Teddy to get a job. You guys deserve it. You are going where it is warm yeah!!!!