Thursday, December 17, 2009

Twist of Fate

By a weird twist of fate we were five minutes from signing the contract on house #2 and the seller called from house #1. They asked if we would take a lower counter offer from their original counter offer. i said that our last offer was our final offer and if they would like to re-consider then they would have 2 hours to decide before we went ahead and signed for house #2. They called back within the hour and took our original low offer!
House #1 is bigger and in a better neighborhood so we went with that. The bedrooms are a lot bigger and so are the closets so we won't grow out of the house any time soon.
We are so excited. we will close escrow on Jan 4th (2 week escrow) and move in right away.

Life is great!!!