Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jif and getting busted


Alex blatantly dis-obeyed me right in front of my face this morning , so I did what any self -respecting mother would do...I busted him and took away his outdoor privileges for this afternoon. On top of that, when he got home I informed him that not only would he be spending this beautiful afternoon in the house but he was going to be doing some hard labor, I mean I told him he was going to be my little laundry helper.
He cried and said "Why can't you by like normal mothers and JUST ground me and NOT make me do any work"!!!!!






Also on the home front.....

Indy just told me that JIF Peanut Butter is the best peanut butter in the world. She heard it on TV. I kind of agree. . My mother and little sister wouldn't agree but they're into that no-flavor organic flavorless peanut butter.Perhaps she's been watching a bit too much TV