Sunday, September 20, 2009

This

Woke up this morning to this.

Had a bad night...I awoke to a mysterious dog barking at 1 am this morning. I lay there for an hour as this dog barked in a neighborhood that has a noise ordinance law against barking dogs, not to mention cranky neighbors. As I listened to the barking it sounded like it was coming from "Dingo" the dog a few houses down the street. I had a strong desire to get out of bed and put my flip flops on and march myself down the street and have a little "chat" with Dingo as he was really pissing me off. I almost got out of bed a few times but I was cold and was too lazy to get out of bed. Eventually the barking stopped and I fell back asleep by 3:00am. Come to find out the next morning that in fact it wasn't Dingo after all... It was my parents' stupid- sock-eating-attack poodle. If I had known it was our very own dog that was barking I would have gone out there and had a word with him.
Had breakfast at the East Beach Grill this morning. the restaurant is right on the beach with the most amazing pancakes I have ever tasted. After breakfast the kids played in the sand and took pictures of the sand castle exhibit from yesterday.


Took this picture of Mom this morning on the beach. I think it is beautiful. She was trying to NOT show her double chin. I managed to capture a very soft beautiful picture of her.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the spider web picture! It's beautiful. And so is your mom. That's so funny about what you said about her posing so she doesn't have a double chin. That's how my mom is. Guess we'll be like that too one day!

Unknown said...

Ummm.... Shouldn't you get busy writing your next blog???? Your readers are HUNGRY!